java - Storm: set log level for topology -




apache storm

how can set log level new topology , exist once?

in java wrote:

import org.slf4j.logger; import org.slf4j.loggerfactory; ... private static final logger log = loggerfactory             .getlogger(myclass.class); ... log.debug("my debug log"); log.info("my info log"); 

and see line "my info log" dont see "my debug log" in worker.log file.

decision:

https://community.hortonworks.com/articles/36203/debugging-an-apache-storm-topology-1.html

the best way set log level of topology:

./bin/storm set_log_level my_topology -l root=debug:30 




wiki

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asterisk AGI Python Script to Dialplan does not work -

python - Read npy file directly from S3 StreamingBody -

kotlin - Out-projected type in generic interface prohibits the use of metod with generic parameter -