charts - How can I configure the axes with a logarithmic scale? -




i have question regarding logarithmic chart. values x-axis starts 20 , goes 20000. want set interval label , grid lines logarithmic appear exact between major values. want same labels in lower picture dont know how set intervals.

    me.chart1.chartareas(0).axisy.minorgrid.enabled = true     me.chart1.chartareas(0).axisx.majorgrid.enabled = true     me.chart1.chartareas(0).axisx.intervalautomode = true     me.chart1.chartareas(0).axisy.interval = 10     me.chart1.chartareas(0).axisx.majorgrid.interval = 0.5 

my chart

how should be





wiki

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asterisk AGI Python Script to Dialplan does not work -

python - Read npy file directly from S3 StreamingBody -

kotlin - Out-projected type in generic interface prohibits the use of metod with generic parameter -