c# - Whenever I try to execute the test cases from console by using NUnit Exe.I get Data source name not found and no default driver specified this error -




exection results

error

whenever tried execute test cases nunit exe. console execute wherever verification there database gives me error [im002] [microsoft][odbc driver manager] data source name not found , no default driver specified error in report how handle this, how set data source, when ran test cases visual studio not gave me data source error. in result there verification database test cases getting failed rest test cases getting pass. please me solve error , database server localhost only.





wiki

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asterisk AGI Python Script to Dialplan does not work -

python - Read npy file directly from S3 StreamingBody -

kotlin - Out-projected type in generic interface prohibits the use of metod with generic parameter -